Thursday, March 5, 2015

Three Years

I took Cecie into my studio for about 10 minutes on her 3rd birthday and uploaded the images but apparently they didn't upload right because I went back to try to find them today and they were in computer purgatory. I could SEE them but couldn't do anything to them. So I took screen shots of my favorites and I'm going to say that it's good enough! I can dress her up tomorrow and reshoot if I really want to....perks of having a photography studio right? You'd think a perk of being a photographer would be to not have issues like the aforementioned missing files but we'll breeze past that.

Here's Cecilia in all her unedited, boogery faced, 3 year old glory :)




















1 comment:

  1. she is beautiful!!! so many expressions. i love it!! i can't believe it when i see her, she has grown up. i still picture her as the little gal up at the top of your blog. rr

    ReplyDelete