Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ten is the magic number?!

Things have been a little crazy for me lately, and the next couple of weeks are going to be my craziest yet. When I launched Theresa Hermus Photography back in early June I thought I'd be lucky to get a few sessions a month, with a goal of booking 21 sessions by the end of the year. I didn't expect to have more than double that less than three months later, including some into 2014. Yowza.

It's all a little overwhelming and feels a little too good to be true. In case you're wondering, this is my TENTH job since graduating from college in 2003. I've been like a little lost puppy trying to find my way for the past decade. I didn't leave college with a clear direction and set up a career for myself; it just didn't work out that way. I kept floating from thing to thing until something better came along. Finally it seems like I found a "thing" that I want to stick with and hopefully people will keep wanting to hire me so I can keep at it.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been sooooo supportive and encouraging; your kind words about my work, your "marketing" for me and even your likes on facebook mean the world to me....it all makes me feel so incredibly lucky to have you in my corner!! :)

Off to work! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment