Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Can't forget about the boy!

Lately I've been posting a lot of pictures of Cecilia, both here and on Facebook. This one got a lotta love on the ol' wall yesterday (thanks friends):


I don't care who knows it - I think this baby is effing gorgeous. C'mon. Look at that face, that hair, that skin, that smile, AHH! And she loves the camera. Or rather, she loves her mama and will smile for me if I so much as say hello to her. Hence, we seem get lots of happy, cute baby pictures.

On the other hand, Simon (who is equally as breathtaking in my eyes) loves to thwart the camera. My camera does have a lot of photos of Simon on it, but most of the time the second he sees me pointing it in his direction he tucks into a ball, runs away, puts his hands up or just starts making a crazy "I'm not going to permit a decent picture" face. So it's not that I don't try to get photos of him, it's that he tries to not let me.

Super fun stage.

The other day he was playing outside and I wanted to capture some candid shots. He spotted me instantly, grabbed his pretend sword and went to attack. The fact that I have not figured out the fine art of taking clear action shots is evident whenever I try to get this energetic little human on film (or rather on my sd card I guess, but that doesn't have as nice of a ring to it). I won't give up, though. I'll keep trying to learn more about my camera and more about how to get a 4 year old to cooperate...

1 comment:

  1. Cecie is so beautiful! And Simon is just adorable too! When I see those pics I imagine hearing him say "I'm going to SUPER get you, with my SUPER sword." Hehe, cute!

    AG

    ReplyDelete