Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A good spine

I am not sure how often Cecie sleeps on the floor during naps or during the night, but I think it's more or less a regular thing. Sometimes she is right by the door, sometimes in the middle of the floor. Just one of her little quirks!




I had to wake her up on this day because sometimes she sleeps too close to dinnertime and I worry she won't fall asleep at night then....I had my camera ready from snapping her pics sleeping in the floor so I went for a mirror selfie. I think that is a towel on my head. This is a pic I will cherish I think :)



She likes to play hide and seek in her big, empty dresser. Empty other than one dress. Anything else would be on the floor, so we don't give her the option!




Angry about who knows what!



Love his face :) Might have to print this one. Too bad there is a step stool in the background!





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha so funny about sleeping on floor. Like she is peeking under the door! Seriously cute selfie of the 2 of you. Rr

    ReplyDelete