Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A new do for once!

It's been awhile since I've tried anything new with Cecie's hair. A couple of weeks ago, however, she seemed like she was in a good mood so I was brave and tried a brand new style. I loved it! It took two full episodes of Daniel Tiger from start to finish (plus washing but who's counting). I gave her a bag of suckers too. We do whatever we have to do around here to get through it! She is getting SOOOOO much better at sitting through it now that she can watch TV and open suckers herself. It's still MUCH MUCH easier to have an assistant of some kind to help, but we make do when we have to :)





1 comment:

  1. I see you pulled a Raina and gave the little cutie a sucker :) my worst habit. Good job on hair....it's really cute and looks time consuming, rr

    ReplyDelete