Monday, October 17, 2011

Costumes 2010 vs 2011


I've seen Simon in costume many times, and many times he has been very creative and unique with his combinations. From 2010 (above and below) his giraffe wearing pink butterfly wings and a blue wig (with sticks in it from rolling around in the leaves) took the cake in my opinion...


Even later that same day he made me laugh with his construction hat and a tattered pink skirt...


A year later he is still creating combinations that make me laugh, and I wonder if he will always be this free-spirited and creative. Here's a little snippet into our afternoon a year later...



...I guess not much has changed in that way yet! If you're wondering, towards the end he says, "I got stripes on me....and a skirt on...and BONES!...and a carrot."

As a side note, I'm glad that Bryan was home to witness this and so glad that he is not the type of father who freaks out when he sees his son dressed as such :)

2 comments:

  1. ok
    1. Those socks (tights?) are awesome for any Wisconsin Badgers fan!
    2. I can't understand anything he says probably because of the mask
    3. That mask is SCARy!!
    4. Some day he is going to watch that video and laugh so hard. and so will his family!
    LOVE IT!!!
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kiddo!
    What a fun guy!
    ER

    ReplyDelete