Thursday, March 15, 2012

Adoption is Cool

What do all of these people have in common?

Angelina Jolie
Sandra Bullock
Theresa Hermus
Mariska Hargitay
Charlize Theron

You guessed it! We're all millionaire celebrities! :)



{Mixing myself up with these folks is making me laugh...haha}

I heard today that Charlize Theron is the latest celebrity to adopt an African American baby and it makes me really happy. I'm glad there are more and more people adopting across racial lines...especially celebrities. If nothing else, it helps normalize it and make it cooler somehow. This might be naive thinking, but I feel like the more normal and cool transracial adoption seems to the world, the easier life will be for my beautiful brown baby growing up in this white family.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the pic of u with your kiddos! You all look great and celebrity-worthy. I was just thinking last nite that it was tem for some new photos of C! RR
    Ps I think adoption is soooo cool too and so happy you have your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too see more pictures of little miss c!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You fit right in with the celebrities!!! What a neat post :)

      AG

      Delete