Thursday, March 22, 2012

Talky Talk


When Simon was just starting to talk, I loved hearing him speak words with clarity. It was reassuring that others could understand him and that, in general, he was doing fine in this area of his development. Now that he's a big 4 year old, though, I love those last few words that are imperfect. I want him to keep talking like this forever, if only because I know he really won't forever. One day he's going to call a cupcake a cupcake and it's going to break my heart a little...

Pupcake: Cupcake
Mipple: Pitt Bull
Yunyin: Onion
Free: Three
Fly Hockey: Air Hockey
Wiff: With
Glittering: Littering
Ravvit: Rabbit

I'm sure there are plenty more where that came from, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Love that boy.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to write a post similar to this...Eli's are
    " lasternite" = a mix of last nite and yesterday
    " time o clock" = bed time

    Rr

    ReplyDelete