Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Picture Time

Thank you, Sarah, for encouraging me to put more pictures on here! Sometimes it feels like a lot of work to plug my camera into my computer, transfer the photos and then upload them to my blog. Stupid, I know. I won't regret taking the time to do it when I look back through this over the years though. So here are a few shots of the kiddos from the past few weeks....

My friend Julie loaned us a Bumbo and my chalk-covered boy has really taken to it. It's like a magic chair that fits everyone.

Cecilia liked it okay for about 2 minutes before expressing her dissatisfaction.

On a walk Simon bumped his face and when we got back he found a tiny bandage and walked out of the bathroom looking like this. Couldn't help but smile.

She's skeptical of Dad...

...and Mom.

Pre-Smile.

Full Smile.

Post-Smile.


4 comments:

  1. The smile "trifecta" is a good one! love it! keep the pics coming..I just did a photo "dump" yesterday, too!
    pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way. I stopped playing words with friends with everyone for the time being. so don't take it personal

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos...keep them coming!

    AG

    ReplyDelete