Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Overwhelmed

I don't know what it is about TODAY, but TODAY I am overwhelmed. There is so much on my mind that I feel like I don't know where to place my efforts. So I'm resorting to a quick blog post to help clear my head.

What I really need to do is edit. I have 2/3 of a session to go of an adorable little 6 month old. Then all of a senior session, and tonight I am meeting with a 7 month old. Then Saturday and Sunday and Tuesday and Saturday I have more sessions. Then it all thins out, so I am then stressed about that too.

Plus I really want an actual logo so I need to figure that out. And Black Friday is coming up so maybe I should do some kind of promotion for that? And my website still doesn't have an "About Me" section so that should probably be checked off the old to do list. And I need to create a contact list of all of my clients' emails so I don't have to rely soley on facebook for them to know what's going on around here. Oh and did I mention I'm officially backlogged on the actual work? I think I did.

Ha. Just one of those days!

I am loving every second of this new line of work, so don't misunderstand this to be complaining. I'm still just trying to figure it all out - how to manage now and how to keep the business coming in! There is so much to learn about the actual photography part AND the business part. Time to take some deep breaths and get moving :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment