Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cling Monster

On a normal day, I can tell you that I HATE LOATHE DESPISE when Cecilia gets clingy. I'm all about snuggling, but on days when she has to be in my arms or on my lap ALL. DAY. LONG. I get super crabby about it. So when she is being a cling monster when I'm not feeling well, I hate it even more. Currently she is on my lap because she is refusing to be put down. I could scream. My head hurts, my stomach is queasy and I'm exhausted despite getting 12 hours of sleep last night.

So we are off to a super crabby, long day. As with all things, though, this too shall pass. Nap time will be here before you know it...please, please, please Cecilia take a decent nap today!

Yesterday was a better day....at least until I took the syrup out of her reach at which point we had some drama:





1 comment:

  1. Ohhh she sure loves her mama! Just wants to be held all day :) Her voice is so sweet & I didn't know she could say all of those words!

    AG

    ReplyDelete