Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Card Fun

So this year I decided to actually get them coordinating outfits and try really hard to get a nice picture of both of them together, you know as if they were clients. I felt a LOT of pressure to deliver since this was my first Christmas as a "photographer" but that was kind of stupid. Any picture would have done fine and if anybody wanted to judge it they could go ahead! That's the name of this game anyway, people judging what I put out there. Ha!

So I landed on this for my card....


Which started as this....


Photoshop is my friend.

Here are some of the other ones I took that day. Some edited half way. Some not edited at all. Some keepers!





















So there you have it. An attempt. Ultimately I got a lot of pictures of my kids interacting and being themselves so in that way, mission accomplished :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment