Friday, January 24, 2014

More of Six

I'm not going to lie. Simon's first several days as a 6 year old hasn't been great. He's got a mouth on him and isn't afraid to use it. He's been rather cranky and rude and going through some growing pains I guess you could say. That's kids, though. They have periods of being sweet as pie and others of being a little ugly.

I guess that's adults too.

Anyway, we had a really good morning. He listened well and started his day out right. And in another 40 minutes I will know if it continued all day at school! Let's hope.

We had his 6 year check up this week and he is growing perfectly....about the 25th percentile for height and weight which is where he's been for awhile now. They don't measure heads anymore at this age, but I'd guess it's still large :)

I got some photos of him blowing out his candles....love this kid through every kind of day.












Don't you just love how Macey is so excited and Wesley (right next to her) could not look more bored!? Hilarious! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment