Thursday, January 16, 2014

SIX.

So the boy turned six today. 

He spent most of his day at school, but he was excited to share his big day with his classmates I think. This morning before school Bryan went out and got him a cinnamon roll, per his request. Then after school we went bowling and then made "mummy dogs" for dinner, both also at his request. After dinner we opened gifts and BOOM it was over.

More party fun is coming, though. Two more parties in his honor will take place this weekend and I should probably start planning them. Ha. 

I really need to take more pictures of this boy, but I will focus on that this weekend! This morning I whipped out my big girl camera and got a few shots right after he woke up. He is being a puppy in the second picture, in case you were wondering :)






Before I leave I want to take a second to talk about how much I LOVE this boy. Just thinking about one of his hugs makes me so happy. He is so sweet and kind and funny (when he's not whining and stomping and demanding). And he asked for a clapper for his birthday and got it and was so excited about it. I love how excited he was about a clapper. Yes, the thing that will make your lights go on when you clap. How did he even know this existed? I have no idea, but it made him happy and I find that ridiculously cute. We are so unbelievably lucky to have had him for 6 whole years already. Love, love, love him. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment