Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Saps.

I've started several posts since my last one, but for some reason none have gotten finished. I'm determined this post will not see the same fate as those other poor saps.

I've written about all we've done so far this summer, everything Cecie is up to, about Simon's summer school, about the last 8 years of life married to a man I called "Mr. Perfect" while tipsy at our anniversary dinner, about all those years that were shadowed with so many pregnancies and lack of babies and how it doesn't seem possible that I was so sad for so long because it feels so distant already.

And here I sit, unable to finish yet another post. I guess this one is a poor sap after all. Cecie rolling into things every 2 minutes is not helping, but she sure is cute :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment