Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Zoo with Mary Lynn

My mother in law loves the zoo. I think in part because it's nostalgic for her, in part because she likes to be on the go and do fun things with the kids, and in part because I have a zoo pass....I can't be sure which of these ranks highest :)

This year we went at 3:45 and it closed at 4:45...not my mother in law's idea of a quality trip to the zoo but we made the most of it. I'm sure we'll be going back to make up for lost time though :) Anyway, my photography business is going a little bit better than anticipated and I booked enough sessions to earn myself a camera upgrade so I brought it to the zoo to test it out. I was actually quite amazed at the difference right off the bat!

Now if only I could teach Simon how to fake smile without looking like he's literally in pain.....



Side note: I need to put it out there that if I'm going to post pictures as usual here (which I miss doing), I cannot worry about editing them because I just don't have the time or inclination. So they're going to be straight out of the camera as they used to be (except maybe a little cropping or booger removal when absolutely necessary). I feel self imposed pressure to always show only my best photos now and that sucks. So I'm taking the pressure off. Right here, right now.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment