Sunday, December 11, 2011

Party time


1 kid went to bed earlier than the rest.
1 kid took a bath (and it wasn't her house...HA!).
1 kid had a hard time putting his slime down all night.
1 kid had green frosting pretty much up to his eyeballs.
1 kid finished her whole decorated cookie faster than the rest.
1 kid had so much fun he puked, but he made it to the bathroom. 
1 kid got the carrot on Frosty's nose just right, even with her eyes covered.
1 kid played with a ton with a toy and finally gave her parents a Christmas idea.
0 kids cried. 0 kids fought. I'm pretty sure even 0 kids whined.
Success.

I could only get 2 kids to look my direction...someone else must have the money shot!  


3 comments:

  1. Don't forget-we lost 1 kid and that same kid pooped in the food area (in a diaper tho). I can't get over how awesome Simon and Wes's cookies were. I left my camera at PW's so I haven't gotten to see if I got THE shot. ha! I missed the "toy idea"-which toy? RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RR's comment. I also missed the kid who gave their parents an xmas idea! Cuious. A successful party after all!
    pw

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least my kid is the one who took a bath, not the puker or pooper. Been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete