Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{A Real} Update

Apparently all I needed to do was write a bitter blog and...POOF...answers!

I am not surprised to announce that the birth mom has disappeared. The agency down in TX has been trying to get in touch with her but has gotten no response, so we are going to assume this means she has changed her mind and had a bad day a couple weeks ago (I don't know who would have such a bad day with their kid that they would go as far as to meet with an adoption agency, but whatever).

Happily, I can say that I'm not too torn up about this and didn't lose much sleep over it in the first place. I just couldn't see someone actually handing over their 8 month old.

Now onto the consulting agency; hopefully it will help get Baby Girl home faster. I'm ready to start posting about the ups and downs of babyhood rather than the ups and downs of finding her in the first place!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you haven't lost any sleep over this one! Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete