Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blessings in disguise

It might sound crazy, but I think having infertility has been a blessing in disguise. Days like today remind me of that and I'm actually grateful for how things turned out so far. Despite the countless tears and days spent dwelling on my pathetic uterine skills, I think it was meant to be.

I'm positive I will have love having two as well, but right now I love how easy it is to do things with just a three and a half year old. Today we went to a park with a splash pad and for a while it was literally just the two of us. The water was like crack in this heat...I was in my regular clothes but kept needing more fixes so I wound up soaked. Simon helped in this by repeatedly dumping buckets of water on me (I may have asked him to do this). It was one of those days that reminded me that sometimes life is what you make it.

Nothing particularly exciting going on here, just a little boy finding joy with water...

1 comment:

  1. Where is this? It looks like a lot of fun :)

    -AG

    ReplyDelete