Friday, August 5, 2011

Sleep

Last night we heard a thump and assumed Simon was still awake. I went in to see him sound asleep like this (and yes, I realize he is in fleece footie jammies in August, but since it wasn't terribly hot yesterday I didn't fight it).

We picked this animal up from Grandma Berta's after Taylor Weekend and within 5 minutes he was out. He didn't even wake up when I wiped the make-up off his face.

This is what I found on my bed one evening when I went up to bed. He must have been too tired to climb all the way to the pillows. It was funny for one night, and luckily it did not become a habit :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the one in the car with the face paint :)

    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE post. love it. love that you got out the camera (or your phone?) and snapped these shots. RR

    ReplyDelete