Friday, April 20, 2012

How Big is Cecilia?

SOOOOOO BIG.

Today we had Cece's two month check up. She is really almost three months, but Dr. Solberg felt it was more important to see his sister in Singapore over Cici's real two month birthday so this appointment got delayed by three weeks. I wonder what these stats would have looked like a few weeks go? I'm guessing they would still indicate she's a big girl!

Weight: 14 lbs 11 oz (97.56%)
Height: 24.75" (96.49%)
Head: 42 cm (95.14%)

The bottom line is that she's growing and perfectly proportional :)

{CC just doesn't look like a real name so I'm trying out Cece and Cici...votes?}

--

Bath time has never been my favorite. I don't know what it is, but there's something about a slippery floppy baby that just never appealed to me. Even as Simon got older I still never looked forward to bath time for whatever reason. You can see why it suits me just fine that Cece's hair shouldn't be washed more than about once a week right now, but soon enough bath time is going to equal hair time which is going to equal hours of time...oy.

So a routine has been born. Every Thursday night Cici is going to get a bath followed by Mom or Dad combing and playing with her hair. Eventually this is going to turn into a much bigger deal, so for now we will enjoy the ease of it and later on we will enjoy the challenge :)

I know I'm biased, but that face is beautiful...and have you ever seen a baby with hair like that?

I love that it looks like we are waving to each other :)

She looks a little dazed from the bathing experience.

Happy!





2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't decide if I like Cece or Cici better?! I'll have to think on this one :)

    ReplyDelete