Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today

Today I got up an hour before both of my kids. Normally they are my alarm clock, but today I felt like getting up early.

Today my kitchen is as destroyed as it's ever been. Just ask my sister who popped in last night...she actually laughed!

Today I have a lot of work to do for Run Like a Mother and Fleet Feet.

Today is an Easter Parade at Simon's school and I'm hoping I don't forget my camera.

Today I HAVE to fill out some paperwork for my adoption agency. I think I've been putting it off partially in defiance that I have to fill out monthly reports about my daughter. Not sound reasoning, I know.

Today I want to add a few more words to the list of words Simon says funny: beehock is peacock; stampeling is stapling. I also never want to forget the way he says, "What did you say?" when he just plain doesn't understand what you're talking about.

Today I need to make some returns, make some purchases, send out thank you cards and catch up on laundry.

Today my mom is helping out with the kids so I can really address everything I need to do today with a free mind and free arms. Thanks, Mom :)

2 comments:

  1. your mom sounds like a dream! Grandma Berta to the rescue!
    You have a LOT on your plate today...yikes. One thing at a time...you'll get it done!
    Pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does sound like a lot! Go you. What are you purchasing and returning? I know you love my questions. I love love love stampeling. Eli also says " what you say mama." when he doesn't understand. Haha . Rr

    ReplyDelete