Monday, June 3, 2013

My Own

The past month has been quite busy by my standards...I went from the craziness of Run Like a Mother right into this photography thing without taking a minute to regroup, but now that most of my practice sessions are complete things should slow down and go more or less back to normal. And by "normal" I mean that I should be able to get all my laundry done and put away within a couple of days rather than a couple of weeks. The laundry I mentioned in one of my last blog posts is still in baskets upstairs. Seriously. I don't know why I cannot summon the energy to put it away. 

Tomorrow.

Tonight I am going to blog, watch Mad Men and trip over those baskets one more night.

--

I've literally taken well over a thousand photos of other people's kids in the past few weeks, but my own kids have not been in front of my camera much lately. I did manage to get a few shots of them playing on the kitchen floor like the loving siblings they are...





They play so well together most of the time still, but I can see glimpses into our harried future more and more. She wants what he has, and he wants to retaliate for taking what he had. He's getting less and less understanding because she is getting older and older. When she was just a baby he knew she was just a baby, but now he wants justice. Sometimes he takes things from her with no other purpose than to make her cry, just like all the mean big brothers I knew growing up. Oy. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment