Monday, June 24, 2013

Guns and Batman in Hawaii

A couple things worth mentioning about Cecilia....

1) I finally (with Bryan's assistance) was able to twist her hair up for the first time in who knows how long. She's been rocking pigtails, but I really love this look so I'm glad we got her to sit still for it (never mind that because of summertime fun it probably won't last...trying not to think about that).

2) Check out those guns. Seriously. These pictures are 100% unedited, straight out of the camera. Find me another baby who looks like she could win an arm wrestling match! I love it.




 And a couple things about Simon too:

1) He has worn this outfit almost every day since school has let out. I can pretty much promise that if you see him this summer, you will see this batman swim shirt and Hawaiian swim shorts.

2) This first photo was his idea and afterwards he declared it gave him a headache.







Is it possible to miss summer already because I know it won't last?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment