Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Girl and Me :)


Today it's just me and this little beauty hanging out. We took a field trip to Target to get some burp cloths, new bottles and a wipes container. We ran out of the little 2oz shot bottles from the hospital yesterday. I miss them. A LOT. She ate out of them like a champ and I didn't have to worry about dishes in a tiny little sink. I have a handful of Dr. Brown's bottles but the nipples on them turned out to be for older babies so she was choking on her formula, plus I loathe Dr. Brown's bottles and all of their damn pieces! So I got a new kind that are less annoying, but she doesn't love those either. Urg.

I still just can't believe Baby Girl is no longer a figment of my imagination. She has a name. A preferred bottle. Sleep habits I've come to expect. She is on the bed, snoozing away right here in this same room as me.

Crazy.



3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe it either! Baby girl is here :) She's so beautiful, just can't get over that!!

    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved watching you be her momma yesterday! SUCH a cute girl...i love her! And tiny!! the pics don't do her tinyness justice..she's tiny! hope you're home sweet home soon, soon SOON!
    pw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you and Cecelia. I'm so happy for you I keep showing her pics to my mother in law and friends at work. (BTW, everyone thinks she is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete