Monday, February 13, 2012

Productivity

It's just shy of 3pm and today I got dishes done, started laundry, went grocery shopping, started dinner, worked on Run Like a Mother for two solid hours and right now I'm getting pictures uploaded for those of you who feel I should be doing this daily...you know who you are :)

I'm relieved I was able to make today work just like any other day and have a teeny tiny bit more confidence that I'm not going to fall apart at the seams trying to juggle everything. I feel stupid for even getting overwhelmed at all considering I only need to work a few hours a week from home and have children 4 whole years apart, one of whom goes to school three mornings a week. But a change is a change, right?


Scrunchy baby...


Twinkle toes...


I don't know why, but I LOVE this picture....


And while he was doing this today.....




She was doing this....

2 comments:

  1. soooo funny. when i was at home for the first day alone with eli (and just 1 mind you)...I was So proud for taking out the garbage. I didn't even get started on dishes, dinner etc. How will I ever manage with 2? ha! go you! I keep telling myself that if all three of us (me, the baby and eli) are alive when Andy walks in the door at the end of the day, then i've been successful. I can't set myself up for doing much else. I love that brown onesie in the first picture. where did you get that? and yes, I am one who EXPECTS pictures every day. no..just wants them. RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics...are you liking the 50mm lens?

    Sounds like you are getting in a groove. Just take it day by day, moment by moment. As soon as you think you have it figured out something will change. Just go with it.

    She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete