Sunday, February 26, 2012

Remember that productive day?

I've had productive days since CC joined us. I've also had some very unproductive ones. This past week has been slightly more challenging as Cecilia is waking up more and needs a little more attention than she did in the past. I'm not mad at myself for being less productive, but I think the clutter in my house is getting to me....

Yesterday I felt a little blue all afternoon and into the evening and I couldn't figure out why. When we got back from a friend's house I looked around, saw crap everywhere, and decided that the mess was weighing on me.

Right now I am using this blog to further procrastinate, but as soon as I hit "publish" it's Me vs. Home. If I tell the world I'm going to do it, maybe I actually will...

--

Yeah, my three week old can climb on the couch and look over the back of it. She's pretty advanced.
She's wondering why Mommy and Auntie Al are making her do silly things...(Auntie Al was holding her up and hiding behind the couch haha).

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! That face is so funny....she was not liking what we found so amusing! Hope you got something done ;)

    -AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Keep having fun. Showing her how to laugh and be fun is the first lesson to be learned in life.
    pw

    ReplyDelete