Sunday, November 4, 2012

Instagram!

I've had the instagram app for a while now, but I haven't really jumped on the band wagon until very recently. Now I'm a little obsessed with it so be prepared for frequent instagram photo dumps in the future :)

This first picture is for Peggy, Tiffany and Danielle. They were here on Saturday and were all a little aghast that we A) didn't have a single AA or AAA battery in the house, and B) didn't have a designated place for batteries anyways. Well, friends, my mother in law gave me this handy dandy battery organizer for my birthday and so today we went out, bought batteries and filled it up. Plus, we designated a jar for used batteries to be recycled (something I should have been doing a long time ago I suppose). Any normally functioning adult should have an assigned spot for their batteries, so now I am one step closer to becoming one...


The other day Simon found an old date book that had maps in the back. He was so serious playing with this item and kept referring to it to find his way. At one point I heard something about looking for "badwater." There is something so pure about a child's imaginary world, and saying I love being witness to it doesn't quite say enough...


Simon has never been a puzzle kid. In the past, he'd take one look at all the pieces, say it was too hard and walk away. So much for being determined, I thought. Enter Angry Birds. He got an Angry Birds puzzle from the Dollar Store and suddenly he's a puzzle kid...

{On a separate note, we went to the Dollar Store tonight and a man brought an item up to his wife and asked if they should get it...she asked how much it was. I'm not kidding.}


Last night I went to check on him before going to sleep and this was the scene I found; it might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen. This kid is so damn easy to love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment