Thursday, November 22, 2012

Our Morning

This morning was a hair morning. After all, it is a holiday and I think from this point on holidays are going to be synonymous with fancy hair.

I got out the hair basket.


Got the clips ready.


Opened the container of hair bands.


And reached for the parting comb.


 Soon enough, we were looking at some fresh twists and a new style.


She was happy I was done.


I was happy I was done.


In the meantime, he was trying to stay entertained.


And as usual, he was attempting to evade the paparazzi.


But after a bath, he felt ready to cooperate.


His nice shirt is covered by his monster truck sweatshirt, but we tried.


We will just continue to relax until dinner time, when we visit with extended family. So much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed with your fancy hair styles on little Miss Cece! :) A very happy thanksgiving to you and your adorable family!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love her hair! Cecie is so lukcy to have a mama like you who tries fun new things with her hair :) Happy turkey day!

    AG

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen simon with his hair like that. What a MAN! rr

    ReplyDelete