Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crack the code

I promise I will not blog often about my infertility woes, but I wanted to share a special language that I know from doing so much "research." A friend once said she wanted to know a cool secret language too...I laughed and said she could have it! It was a great spin on something that's not always a barrel o' fun. Anyways, I want to read this one day and have NO IDEA what any of it means anymore, although something tells me it will always be in my brain somewhere...

DPO
DPIUI
IUI
BFN
BFP
BD
AF
DD
DS
ET
IVF
CD
DH
HCG
P4
E2
HPT
POAS
OPK
RE
U/S
SIF
IF
PG

That's all I can think of...now I will get back to fun stories about the child I DO have :)

1 comment:

  1. holy crap. that's so weird. i don't know any of those...well I think maybe 2 or 3!

    i can't imagine knowing or having to know such a terrible secret language. you're a strong woman. i hope it's not your language much longer. but way to go anyways for being so involved, smart and in the know. RR

    ReplyDelete