Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The "Haircut Store"

Over three years ago, when Simon was a chubby 4 month old, we went to a place called "The Barbershop" up in Appleton so he could get his first official haircut. As you can see in the pictures below, his hair was a little on the wild side. My little cousin went to the zoo and saw the baby Orangutan and told my aunt, "That looks like Baby Simon!" He was pretty much right on target. Even in the "after" photo, it's still all over the place, just a little more controlled. Before, During & After:





Some three years later, I've lost count of all the haircuts he's gotten. I think it's somewhere between 15 and 20. It always makes me wonder how long it would be if we let it grow out (or if he were a girl). Yesterday we took him to the place he's dubbed "The Haircut Store" so he could get a professional looking cut while driving in a car and watching a movie. Thankfully, the older he gets the more cooperative he gets...I felt for the two moms in there with hysterical toddlers.


1 comment:

  1. what a ham! i love the pics! connor will be taking a trip to the haircut store next week!
    pw

    ReplyDelete