Friday, April 22, 2011

A day in the life

He's all kinds of ready to go biking for butterflies.
Yes, he is a princess here. Luckly, his 2 year old boy cousin was upstairs sleeping in a pink Justin Bieber shirt so I didn't feel so...what's a good word here...concerned? Thank you, Jackson :)

My friend was buying this cute dress for her daughter, but Simon wanted to test it out for her first. It kept him quiet in Target for a little longer so I was all for it. Oh the blackmailing ahead of us...

I just thought this was funny. Notice the boots are on the wrong feet so he looks like his legs are misshapen. This is a VERY common look in our house. Boots and jammies. Sounds like a country song.

This was taken right before his first tumbling class at the Y last week. I will be sad if they take it away before the class is over because it provides a lot of pre and post class entertainment for him. He looks like a natural fisherman :)  

2 comments: