Wednesday, September 26, 2012

30 Day Challenge Complete.

 Good Morning!

 
Today marks 30 days from when I started my no-coffee-exercise-every-day challenge. Coffee is no longer on my radar and I've only skipped working out 4 days...close enough.

A month ago when I would wake up in the morning, I would think about coffee and not much else. Now I just think about how I don't want to go to the Y. Despite my early morning internal protests, I'm usually warmed to the idea by the time Cecie is done eating and we're able to make it happen. All around, this was a great goal to have and I think it's really helped me to make exercise a regular part of my life again.

Now, what should my next mission be? :)

1 comment:

  1. She will be crawling out of there before you know it!!!!!!! Way to go on your month challenge :)

    -AG

    ReplyDelete