Thursday, September 15, 2011

No Cigar

I really don't feel like talking about this or thinking about this or writing about this. I do, however, feel committed to documenting this whole journey so I'm going to write about it here, albeit briefly.

We were not picked. We came in a close second. The first loser. Close but no cigar. Better luck next time. It wasn't meant to be and blah blah blah.

I won't even write about what was in my head (and came out of my potty mouth while talking to my mother) about this dear birth mom who took her sweet time making her decision. Those thoughts I'm better off forgetting.

Moving on...




3 comments:

  1. moving on...my favorite slang (thus the name of my blog). easy to say. hard to do. i don't have anything smart that you'd expect a friend to say. just a cyber-hug. RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said just another chapter, blah blah. It will happen. Hang in there. JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry friend. It really sucks. Big hugs to you. ER

    ReplyDelete