Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tall Chai Tea Latte Please

I often associate cool weather and stress with Chai Tea Lattes from Starbucks. It's ridiculous, I know, but it's kind of a compulsion. It's a cool morning? I'm a little stressed? Then here, Starbucks, you take my three bucks and I'll take warm relaxation on the road with me. I have no intentions of reducing my once a week indulgence, but it is a challenge to keep it at once a week sometimes.

Case in point. It's a cool week. My little teeny tiny baby has grown up and is starting preschool. We're about to find out if we're cool enough for a pregnant 19 year old to want to hand her baby over to us.

Enough said. I'm getting one today and tomorrow, dammit.

2 comments:

  1. love the last line! ha.
    thinking of you. RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. couldn't agree more with associating Starbucks with relaxation. there are definitely worse compulsions :)

    ReplyDelete