Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sticker Charts

Many of my friends have made sticker charts for their kids to help improve their behavior, so I decided to try to incorporate one of my own tonight. Simon has gotten much better over the past few months with going to bed at night, but we still hit a few snags every once in a while. So on a whim, I told him he would get a sticker for every night that he went to bed like a good boy. Then after he earned 7 stickers, he would get a prize.

He wanted to know what kind of prize. He wanted to see the prize and where was the prize?

I said it's a surprise (code for "I don't know"), but didn't he want his first sticker tonight?

"No I don't want a sticker. You can have a sticker. I want to go downstairs."

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! guess you have wrap up a "surprise"...maybe (but only maybe) this will motivate him. good luck! RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really does have an answer for everything. Love that kid. JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! He is so funny. Nolan doesn't get too excited about sticker chart either. He wants to get right to the treat or toy. We've been picking from a bad of dollar store toys for potty training. Nolan likes it, but it adds to the ever accumulating clutter in the house. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete