Thursday, September 29, 2011

So what do you eat?

Recently Bryan and I have taken on a vegetarian diet. It's been really interesting trying so many new foods/meals and I don't want to forget any of the good ones. I also want motivation to keep expanding our horizons and trying new things, so a new blog has been started! It's really more for my benefit than anything because it's like my own personal online recipe book, but it's also for anyone who says, "what would I make if I couldn't use meat?" Ahem...Mom :)

Anyway, my meal ideas are your meal ideas and, hopefully, vice versa. If you come across a great one, send it on over! I'll give you props, I promise :) There are only three rules...no meat, no fish and NO PEPPERS!! (Why no peppers? Because everything about them is revolting. Seriously revolting.)

nopeppersplease.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Great idea. If you ask for my soup recipe from this weekend..I won't have a good answer for you as I don't use an actual recipe!! Ha. Starting to sound like my mother!! Getting excited!!!
    Pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. No peppers?! That's what makes everything tasty...not revolting. But I will pass my recipes along nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.weelicious.com
    is a GREAT site.

    In our house it would be...
    nopeasplease.blogspot.com...hahaha!
    sarah
    www.fortheloveofnaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete