Monday, August 13, 2012

Begging and Peas

This picture gives you a glimpse into what I see at my house every day...a dog begging for food from a boy.


Think he gave in and fed the dog his toast? Probably, but I can't say for sure...


We've been feeding Cecie a handful of different foods as of late and I decided to photograph our attempt with peas. I'm glad I didn't have the camera anywhere near bananas because she literally just used them to blow raspberries and didn't actually consume any...my camera could have been in serious peril.

This is one of those pictures that makes me, once again, so happy we have our camera.

And the final picture below is just because I like her in zebra prints :) Also, her shirt says "Wild Child" which is quite fitting. She is ridiculously wiggly and already bored with toys...she wants vent covers, the tv antennae, my computer charger, the cord to the lamp, my sandals and anything that is on the lower shelf of the coffee table (putting her face in a very precarious position)...


0 comments:

Post a Comment