Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Leap of faith

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith.

Obviously, for me that means adoption right now, but enough about me. For you, it means selling your house for a little less than you wanted, deciding to try for a baby, deciding to try for another baby, moving away for your dream job, moving back when your dream changes, applying for a job without all the "desired" experience with the faith that you will be great at it anyways, leaving a relationship because you know it's not going where you want it to, pushing through doctor visits even though you know you might not like what the results are, quitting your job because it just isn't working....

I could go on. I'm surrounded by people who are strong and who take risks in hopes of it paying off in the end. You know who you are and I want you to know how proud and happy I am for you ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment