Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Will he be "that kid?" Part 3

Miss Christina informed me this morning that Simon is, in fact, "that kid" in Teddy Tumblers. Her exact words were, "there's one in every class." Prior to having this conversation with Miss Christina, one of the other moms said that her daughter told her there was a little boy in the class who didn't listen and ran away and wore a spiderman shirt. "Yup, that's mine," I told her.

Sigh. My mommy blinders might be securely in place, but I think I have a funny, smart, adorable kid on my hands. But there's simply no denying that listens for crap. I wish shrugging and saying "nobody's perfect" was an effective parenting method...

2 comments:

  1. oh my! simon is loved so much. you are so graceful with having "that kid". Be proud of the personality he demonstrates and keep on encouraging him to be HIM.

    On aonther note-sometimes I click on your blog to listen to the 1 Song haha.i actually love the song so much. it makes me think deep about you and all the things that go along with you. add some more-i love to listen to other's music and i might have to steal the song to put on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is perfect. he's simon. he's got personality. he isn't the same as everyone else. he is unique. he is smart, creative and uses thath BIG imagination of his!
    and above all...he is THREE!
    pw

    ReplyDelete