Thursday, June 9, 2011

Comedy at its finest

So I've been debating whether or not to share this story on here, but while I'm not likely to forget it, I want to MAKE SURE I don't forget it so here goes:

Yesterday a good friend came over for the afternoon. Since it was hot and sunny outside, we decided to set up the sprinkler for Simon. He ran through it for a while and when we were done I stripped him down and wrapped him in a towel. He was was on the couch watching tv for a bit still wrapped up and when his show was over he came into the kitchen, sans towel.

He's just standing there, totally naked, and starts reaching around by his back end.

My friend, J: "Don't put your hands back there!"
Simon: "Why not?"
J: "Because it's stinky!"

At this time I go upstairs to get him dry clothes. I hear him saying something on the lines of "Do you want to smell it? Is it stinky?" but I can't remember his exact phrasing. I come back down stairs to see this:

J is sitting on the chair looking away from Simon who is now only about a foot away from her. He is still naked, but now he is bent over with his hands on the ground and his butt in the air, with his stink hole staring right at her. "Do you want to smell it? Is it stinky?"

I am truly not doing this story comedic justice, but picturing it my head makes me laugh out loud every time. Oh, life with a toddler :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment