Thursday, June 30, 2011

I love your face

In mid-April, I posted about our trip to the haircut store. In the two and a half months since that day, his hair went from less than an inch all the way down past his eyebrows. Maybe that's not record breaking hair growth, but it sure seems like it....


Our friend Danielle was kind enough to put up with his shenanigans in our yard and tidy up that mop of his. He was bribed with many things if he sat still, including but not limited to watching a show, fruit snacks and the opportunity to cut his father's hair. He was granted the latter when it was all said and done:


Now when I say "I love your face" to him every day, I will actually be able to see what I'm talking about....at least until August.

1 comment:

  1. he was looking pretty shaggy!!! i like the cut! he's a cutie..that's for sure.
    pw

    ReplyDelete