Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I. Am. Overwhelmed.

I got another packet already from our adoption agency with more information. There is an obscene amount of paperwork that has to be completed, many of which is dependent on someone else. The vet, the doc, the bank, the police, the boss, the friends, etc.

What did Faith Hill say? Just breathe?

If I think about it all at once I might seriously pass out. Don't be surprised if you all get notified that I was found on the floor covered in piles of paperwork and stamps and envelopes and checks. I'm trying to find a good place to begin, but instead I'm talking a break to blog about how I don't know where to begin...really effective, I know.

Amidst all this stress, I am just going to keep looking at this tiny little trinket to help me keep moving forward...thanks pw :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment