Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I cannot sleep....

I'm laying in bed picking away at the tiny letters on my iPhone because I'm wide awake and my computer is all the way downstairs. I'm hoping this obnoxious way to blog will tire me right out. That being said, please forgive any typos...

Anyways.

Today I met yet another woman who recently adopted a baby. They're actually everywhere. It's just like when you start house hunting and suddenly you see shorewest signs in every direction, or you learn a new word and proceed to hear it every day for the next week. In my case, I see mixed race families every time I leave my house. The next few times you're out, take a look. Is it me, or will we really not be alone?

That's really all I got. Good night :)

2 comments:

  1. You will most definitely not be alone! Your world is going to grow with all the new connections you are going to make with this new little miracle!

    Sarah
    www.fortheloveofnaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you today too when I saw a mixed family. Such a great gift you will be bringing that little girl. I'm sure there is a big support network out there for all four of you. JG

    ReplyDelete