Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dinosaurs and braided hair. Not related.

After hiding under the table so as not to be photographed, Simon got over it and resumed his play. I love how kids can take something tiny (in this case, a dinosaur or two) and stay entertained. What a gift. When do we lose this? Maybe some people don't, but I know I did.

This week I decided to try my hand at braiding Cecilia's hair. I don't know how to braid cornrow style, but I got creative and kind of gave the illusion of cornrows. I also got an updated "before" picture...I cannot believe this head of hair!




I also wanted to share these pics, just because :)



 

2 comments:

  1. They both look like they are having so much fun :)

    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. eli would do the same...crawl under the exosaucer. but he isnt yet into using his imagination like i want him to with 1 small toy. cant wait for that. C's hair amazing. i love (from afar) the hair saga that you will forever update us on. rr

    ReplyDelete