Sunday, October 14, 2012

Doing their thing

I bothered Simon with the camera a bunch this weekend...

He wanted us to paint these little pumpkins so I got him set up and immediately got out my camera. This wasn't what he had in mind. He said, "stop bothering me and go paint your pumpkin, would ya?" Ha. I obliged...after it was well documented of course.

It took a LONG time to dry.
Just when I think he's getting so big, I get a picture of his chubby little hand and I'm reminded that he's still just a little guy.
He was very annoyed with the camera and me at this point, but trying his best to ignore us.

Grandma Berta got him a trident and an angry birds hat today. I thought the combination was pretty cute and kind of reminded me of a time when he looked silly every single day. He was in costume for probably over a year of his life and I do miss those days. This took me back a little bit...

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see this. Who wouldn't reach for their camera?
He was trying to block me from taking his picture. Too bad for him, I got one that I find pretty cool :)
He really wanted to wear that trident through his belt loops...
He had to dismount the horse to make it happen.

And let's not forget Cecie. She has two favorite spots in the house...the coffee table and the tv stand. I prefer the empty coffee table of course, but she has equal love for the old tv stand that is literally falling apart. One of the doors always comes off and she makes sure to do this multiple times a day along with monkeying with all the dvds and various tv/internet boxes...

On her way to trouble.
Being naughty.
Looking for fallen objects.
And there's the door...on the ground where she likes it.
And here's Simon charging me with the trident and my foot stopping him. Like I said, he is really sick of the camera. He looks scary, but I promise we were having fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go getting Simon on camera...someone told me recently that Eli is no where to be found. Ha. Gotta work on that. Rr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon and Clara were bravely scavaging around in the basement and found a box of old Halloween stuff. That's were the trident was discovered. Expect more crap to transfer homes as they dig thru the box again. A good way to clean out! Love all the photo's. Mom

    ReplyDelete