Friday, January 27, 2012

Breaking Point

You know you're at your breaking point when the second you hear your mom's voice on the phone you burst into tears. So hello, Breaking Point. I knew we'd be meeting up eventually.

I don't know why today of all days is the worst so far. Maybe because we originally thought we might be on the road by now? Who knows. All I can tell myself is that every day that passes is one day closer to answers. I am desperate to know if this baby is going to be ours and trying so hard to prepare for another disappointment. And would you like to know how I'm expertly preparing for another disappointment? By washing new baby clothes, washing my new cloth diapers, organizing to make room for baby things in the bathroom, ordering things for her online, obsessing over what to name her, etc.

Super smart, I know.

In any case, I am very grateful for my little sister right now who offered to babysit Simon so Bryan and I can have a dinner out together. I'm getting drunk.

2 comments:

  1. at least i smiled at the END of this post. CHEERS (aka CLINK THE GLASS) to a very very hard end of the week. RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your apple martini! You are so strong Theresa, keep hanging in there (and I know that doesn't help at all, sorry!).

    AG

    ReplyDelete