Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Day

I have a few friends who make Valentine's Day really super special for their kids. Gifts, projects, special meals and treats, a week of mailbox surprises leading up the big day...the works. I heard about all these things and thought, crap. I thought all I had to do was buy a box of cards for Simon's class and another for my hubby.

Despite my lack of preparation for this day and after he told me I was "wasting his time" by having him sign all of his cards for his classmates, my sweet boy decided all on his own to make a special card for me. When he gave it to me he came up on my lap, gave me a giant head down hug and said "I love you Mumma." Sometimes I think he's trying to kill me.

On the other hand, since Cecilia can't quite make a card for me she is showing me how much she loves me in her own special way. She is dropping a single tear for every little bit of love she has for me. C, message received, I can see you love me A LOT today. I think she is trying to kill me too. Ha :)






He's making a heart :)



1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your
    articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    my website :: easy payday cash advance

    ReplyDelete