Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Loved

Dear friends and family,

Thank you for making me feel so loved these past few days. So many of you have gone out of your way to call, text, email or write a note to just say that you care, to check in on me, to offer advice or to just make sure that I'm holding it together okay.

Let me tell you, it means the world.

I know not everyone would be so open about such a private issue, but that is how I cope, for better or worse. I open up about the hard times (and the easy times) for no other reason than I think holding it in might literally kill me (I can't be sure, I've never tried). So to all of you who let me open up, thank you. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, supportive group of people everywhere I turn.

Love all of you :)

T

0 comments:

Post a Comment