Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful - 1

A facebook friend has decided to post 1 thing she is thankful for every day, from now until Thanksgiving. I've decided to use my blog as a forum for this, but right now I'm finding it hard to decide on just one thing.

But here goes.

I'm thankful for my big sister. She's the big 3-3 today! I can't believe my sister is basically in her mid-thirties. What is happening?! :)

(I'm also thankful for my little sister, but her birthday isn't for a while so she gets the shaft here.)


UPDATE:

I called my older sister to wish her a happy birthday as I was getting ready to drop Simon off at Grandma's for a couple of hours. Her kids were already there. She said she was going to be going out to lunch by herself and I thought that wasn't right, I'd go with! We thought our younger sister was working but as I pulled into April's driveway Allison called and said she got off that day. Want to come for lunch? Yes! So somehow, a few hours after I posted about how I'm thankful for my sisters, we all wound up having a great lunch together as a complete surprise to each of us. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. perfect..just read the update! how special family time truly is..with all members of your family, immediate or extended...so fun!
    pw

    ReplyDelete